All About Saints and Miracles

Hello everyone! This is my first ever post on this blog which is primarily for sharing prayers and results to/due to different beings of Heaven that help us here on Earth. These prayers are for and the results are from people of all walks of life and of all religions. This is a space for us to publish our testimonies and I will be putting up the testimonies that I have received over the last few months. This is not a Christian or Catholic blog though the saints might technically be Catholic but everyone from all religions can pray to them and they help all of us.

I wanted to share how the saints and angels and other Divine beings help us in our everyday lives and these are all true stories across different areas and situations of life. I will be sharing information and prayers on different saints as I am guided. A huge shout-out and gratitude to Saint Expedite for pushing me to start this page. Within 2 days of telling me, he has made it a reality. These days, I am connecting strongly to Saint Philomena so will share a prayer dedicated to her as well.

All these results have been collected by me from my broadcast list. It is free and worldwide on WhatsApp on 9819369239. You can join for daily tips, activities, announcements, messages, etc.

The following posts will contain all the miracle stories. In the meantime, sharing my viral Saint Expedite prayer here and the prayer to Saint Philomena here as well.

You can share your stories on "saintsandmiracles@gmail.com"

Thank you!
Janhvi Patel from India




Comments

  1. Am Sofia Ortiz, I live in a Country/world were loan is very difficult to get especially to us that are not citizen by birth of a country and most especially immigrants and those with low credit score not until i met Edward Jones of Jones Loans.. When i first saw his advert online i thought he was just like the others who are here to pray on the weak like me but when i saw other testimony from different people about Upgrade loan i decided to try my luck and surprisingly what was said about Jones Loans was all true and now i got my required loan of 250,000.00 with a low interest rate of 2% and now am so happy and could bounced back to restore my business. So if you want a loan i advice that you give them a try on email Via Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com OR whatsapp +17026749213

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saint Expedite Miracles

Prayer to Saint Expedite For Quick Money